Job Position: Media & PR Manager (URGENT)
This position will conduct various public and media relation activities. Detailed expected activities are like below:
• Planning publicity strategies and campaigns using online or offline media, such as advertisement, mass media familiarization trip, TV program filming, etc.
• Making or maintaining network with media
• Organizing promotional activities and events
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Planning budget for promotions and campaigns both online and offline
• Writing and distributing biweekly press releases to media
• Monitoring media coverage
• Organizing familiarization trip, promotional activities such as press conference, interviews, media publications, etc.
• Actively seek opportunity to create campaign or new ways to promote Korea through online or offline media, influencers, entertainers, etc.
• Actively engage with media to create good relationship between KTO and local media
• Maintaining good relations with media through meetings or gatherings
• Support works
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in any field
• Preferably staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in media and communications
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
• Fluent in Korean, both written and spoken
• Internet and computer (word processor, excel, power point, image editing)
• Ability to solve problems independently
• Meeting deadlines and keeping schedules
• Full-time job
Working days : 5 days (Monday-Friday)
Working hours : 8 hours/day (08:00-17:00, 1 hour lunch break)
Working place : Wisma GKBI 21st Fl, Suite 2102A (Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 28, Bendungan Hilir, Tanah Abang, Jakarta Pusat, 10210)
1. Expected starting date September 1st, 2022 (negotiable)
2. Submit your Cover Letter, CV (in Korean) and the latest educational graduation certificate.
3. Submit any language proficiency test certificate if you have any. (TOPIK level 3 or more is preferable)
4. Registration and documents submission can be done through this link https://tinyurl.com/KTO-MediaPR by the latest August 16th, 2022, at 06.00 PM (Indonesia local time).